five easy ways to stay happy and healthy at work
Even if you're at your desk for most of the day, there are plenty of ways to stay happy and healthy!
We've all got work to do, that's for sure, but it doesn't mean we have to ignore our well-being.
We pulled together a few tips below to help you be your best throughout the day. Desk job? No prob!
5 Ways to Relieve Desk-Sitting Pain at Work
Have the top of your computer screen at your natural eye-level.
- Maintain straight back posture and keep your shoulders back and in line with your collar bone.
- Make sure your keyboard is at elbow height.
- Ensure your wrists have minimal bend.
- Always keep your feet flat on the ground.
Things to Consider:
Get a standing desk to keep energized and productive.
- Stand up and stretch every hour (just ask your phone to set a reminder!)
- Find a good playlist for the office - you're much more likely to get up and move to sweet jams!
- Get up and move. You could even take a walk to your nearest Juice Bar for a shot!
Now quit looking at this screen and get out there!
MORE WELLNESS FROM JUICE BAR